The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm TOTALLY ROCKIN' - Sari said so!


YAY!

Sari tagged me for a Rockin' Girl Blogger award! WOO HOO!

The rules are: "If you get tagged, grab the pretty badge up top (because you deserve it!) and then list five women bloggers who are TOTALLY ROCKIN’."

I have a lot more than five I can tag, but I didn't want to repeat someone already tagged by Sari, and I try to follow the rules! ;)

I'm tagging the following Rockin' Girl bloggers:


Rock on Sistah Friends...



Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger sari said...

Yay!

I wanted to tag Katya as well but I tagged six people and knew I was being piggish so I didn't (and I knew you would! ha ha)

Have a great weekend!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

OMGoodness! What an honor! What to do!? Now I have to figure out how to grab that button thingy and put it on mine. AY! the pressure. ok, project for tonight!
THANKS!

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Thank you so much! Yet another reason for me to get busy on doing my blog redesign. :)

6:21 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Thanks so much, Hilda! I'm floored!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home