The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Thursday, June 21, 2007

One Word Answer

I stole this from Katya because it's a meme and I love memes. Rememebr you can only answer using one word!

1. Where is your mobile phone?
Purse

2. Relationship?
Wonderful

3. Your hair?
Brown

4. Work?
Yes

5. Your sister(s)?
None

6. Your favorite thing?
Reading

7. Your dream last night?
Mystery

8. Your favorite drink?
Coca Cola

9. Your dream car?
Jaguar

10. The room you're in?
Cubicle

11. Your shoes?
Flats

12. Your fears?
Many

13. What do you want to be in 10 years?
Happy

14. Who did you hang out with this weekend?
Hubby

15. What are you not good at?
Much

16. Muffin?
No

17. Wish list item?
Stereo

18. Where did you grow up?
Miami

19. The last thing you did?
Espresso

20. What are you wearing?
Pants

21. What are you not wearing?
Hat

22. Your pet?
No

23. Your computer?
Dell

24. Your life?
Fine

25. Your mood?
Better

26. Missing?
Sleep

27. What are you thinking about?
Meeting

28. Your car?
Avalon

29. Your kitchen?
Ugly

30. Your summer?
Hot

31. Your favorite colour?
Red

32. Last time you laughed?
Today

33. Last time you cried?
Weekend

34. School?
Great

35. Love?
Absolutely

If you want to play, please leave a note in my comments.


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

My kitchen is ugly too! Was it hard for you -- the one words?

4:37 PM  
Blogger sari said...

I'm tagging you for something tomorrow!

12:33 AM  
Blogger Hilda said...

Katya - It wasn't too difficult, my job requires me to use s few words as possible, so when I have to I can.

Sari - Uh oh! :)

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home