The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, June 29, 2007

The Lola Shuffle - The "Get the Damned Spice Girls Song Out of Hilda's Head" Edition


Come on Lola...help a sister out...gimme something that can rid me of the demonic noise in my head (Yo, tell me what you want, what you really really want...AAAHHH!).

  1. Easy - Lionel Richie
  2. Life in the Fast Lane - The Eagles
  3. Fooled and Around and Fell in Love - Elvin Bishop (there's a name you don't hear every day!)
  4. Porcelain - Moby
  5. Don't Stop Me Now - Queen (my favorite Queen song!)
  6. She's Out of My Life - Michael Jackson
  7. A Whiter Shade of Pale - Sarah Brightman
  8. Angie Baby - Helen Reddy (this song is really creepy)
  9. My Immortal - Evanescence
  10. Back on the Chain Gang - The Pretenders

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger sari said...

I *love* that Elvin Bishop song. Love, love, love!

And you're right, Angie Baby definately is creepy, isn't it?? When I was a kid, that song used to freak me out. That, and "The Night The Lights Went Out in Georgia", which I think was about the same time.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

and what happened to the Spanish translation of the day???

4:54 PM  
Blogger Hilda said...

purplepassion asks:

"and what happened to the Spanish translation of the day???"

Is today *over* yet Missy? (harumph!)

5:07 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Life in the Fast Lane is one of my fave Eagles songs. Maybe number two after James Dean. Fooled Around and Fell in Love is great to sing along to. And Back on the Chain Gang is a song I can play over and over and over.

Angie Baby - definitely creepy but you know how I am about Helen Reddy anyway.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home