The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday's Earworm from Hell


So, I'm waiting for hubby to finish getting ready for work, minding my own business, not bothering anyone, watching Good Morning America. All of a sudden I see none other than the Spice Girls! They are scarier than they used to be. Particularly "Posh Spice" who not only has new pneumatic boobs, but has dyed her hair platinum! So they're being interviewed about their *Reunion Tour* and then it happened. My newly awake, still tender little brain is accosted by *the song*. So now, what's bouncing through my head?

"Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ha. "

OK I *so* don't "really wanna zigazig ha"!

As I told my friend, just hand over the letter opener so I can jab it in my ear repeatedly!

I thought I'd share the joy, 'cause I'm generous like that..:)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Thank you so so very very much! Posh Spice is scary isn't she!

2:25 PM  
Blogger sari said...

You *must* go over to Go Fug Yourself, they have this photo up with a very funny little commentary.

I keep thinking that song as well, scary I know.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

You know they were "big" at the time I first moved to Germany and I didn't listen to the radio much at all so I was successfully able to ignore them.

And I plan on doing it this time around as well. It's bad enough that I've been subjected to Mel C solo tunes for the past seven or eight years.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Adam Thornton said...

I'll always have a spot in my heart for The Spice Girls. I don't listen to the radio -- or have cable -- so I wasn't bombarded by them...I only took doses of The Spice Girls when I chose to, which might be why I still love them.

I still stand by my opinion that their movie was hilarious.

Though I liked Geri better when she was Ginger.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home