The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, July 20, 2007

The Lola Shuffle - The "Harry Potter Tribute" Edition


I am a mass of conflicting emotions today - I'm excited about getting the new (and last) Harry Potter book, but I'm also sad because it's the last of a wonderful series.

As it turns out, Hubby has a bum knee and needs to keep the knee rested all weekend, so I will be able to do nothing but immerse myself in the book while he plays World of Warcraft rests and I read and maybe get him some water or something tend to him lovingly and without complaint (HA!).


Anyway, Lola wave your i-Wand and shuffle your little Gryffindor heart out!



  1. Bye Bye Bye - *Nsync (don't start!)

  2. Blue Velvet - Barry Manilow

  3. I Haven't Got Time for the Pain - Carly Simon

  4. The Bitch is Back - Elton John (one of my favorite Elton John songs)

  5. Movin' On - Elliott Yamin

  6. Southern Nights - Glen Campbell (I can hear you people snickering all the way over here!)

  7. Maniac - Michael Sembello (Don't lie, you know you danced to this song with an off the shoulder tee shirt and big hair!)

  8. Sunshine on My Shoulders - John Denver (awwwww...makes me happy)

  9. Gold Dust Woman - Fleetwood Mac (Go Stevie, go Stevie, woo woo, go Stevie and just rock on with your hippie chick self!)

  10. Baba O'Riley - The Who (This is agreat song, but now I can't hear it without thinking of the concert for New York and the city's first responders after 9/11 - I still get chills.)

Not bad Lola...we got some good new songs today!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

It's all good from #2 on. Puleeze!Nsync! Gimme a break!

Enjoy the book!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I could never say anything about anyone's love for Nsync as one of my favorite songs is I Want it That Way by the Backstreet Boys. Barry Manilow though?

2:37 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I'm not saying a word about the Barry Manilow or the Glen Campbell or even the John Denver because all of them are secret favorites of mine.

But the Michael Sembello? Yikes!

I can't wait to read HP VII and yet I dread losing forever the anticipation of what will be in store for him next.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home