The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Thursday, August 16, 2007

The 7 Ps Meme

I swiped this meme from Second Effort because it's a meme and I like memes.

So, here's the deal as described by Curmudgeon:
"You take these seven "P" words and sort of fill in the implied blanks about yourself." These are the 7 words:

Passion
Purpose
Pursuit
Position
Pummeling
Progress
Personality

OK, so here goes:
  • Passion - It's vital. It fuels what I do - both good and not so good; I fear the day I lose my passion.
  • Purpose - I'm not sure right now. I guess to be happy and encourage happiness for those I love.
  • Pursuit - of happiness.
  • Position - sitting down is nice
  • Pummeling - This word doesn't really apply to my life right now.
  • Progress - Again, I'm in a bit of a standstill right now, and I don't think that's a bad thing. I guess my biggest concern regarding progress is to make progress in improving my health.
  • Personality - I can't describe or comment on my personality - I have to leave that to others.

I won't tag anyone - if you want it take it. And if you do this meme, please let me know in my Comments area.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger The Curmudgeon said...

I'm glad you grabbed this and ran with it.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Progress - Again, I'm in a bit of a standstill right now, and I don't think that's a bad thing. I guess my biggest concern regarding progress is to make progress in improving my health.

Here's a suggestion. Stop eating and lose some weight!!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Hilda said...

Oh YAY! An anonymous poster - my favorite!

In any case, you're absolutely right - I'm working on it.

Thaks for your kind thoughts...:)

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home