The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Thursday, February 7, 2008

What I'm Reading

If you keep track the "What I'm Reading" section of my sidebar (and I'm *sure* you do!), you may have noticed that I recently added Hillary Clinton's It Takes a Village, and now it's changed to Barack Obama's The Audacity of Hope. It's not because I've changed my mind on my favorite candidate, although if I were voting in the primary today I'd vote for Barack - more on that in another post - but it's because I realized it was Black History month, and I always try to make a point and read a book by a Black author in February.

So, I'll go back to Hillary later but for now, I'm looking forward to reading about our next President's audacity.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home