The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, April 25, 2008

The Lola Shufle - The "One Week From Vacation Edition"


Yes boys and girls, Hubby and I are taking a vacation starting a week from tomorrow. We're going to the lovely Florida Gulf Coast town of Naples, and we're going to see the sunrise shown above. I.CAN'T.WAIT! I so need a vacation and I so need that sunset.


So Lola, give me a shuffle to help me make it through next week...


  1. Annie's Song - John Denver
  2. It's Not Unusual - Tom Jones (always makes me smile!)
  3. Low - Flo Rida featuring T-Pain (I'm sorry I love this song! "Apple bottom jeans and the boots with the fur")
  4. Livin' La Vida Loca - Ricky Martin (WOO! Blast from the past - One of my dance-like-nobody's-watchin' songs!)
  5. Cry! Cry! Cry! - Johnny Cash (great song, his voice is awesome in this one)
  6. Both Sides Now - Joni Mitchell (the newer version, her voice is amazing, so poignant)
  7. My City of Ruins -Bruce Springsteen
  8. Slip Slidin' Away - Paul Simon
  9. Basket Case - Green Day (Yeah!)
  10. The Reason - Hoobastank

Excellent job Lola - everyone have a wonderful weekend!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home