The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dinner and a Movie and a Meme


Troy over at Pheasantly Fascinating made up this meme - it includes movies and food - hello? How can I not do this?

So, here's the deal: List the items of a meal you'd serve and use a movie as your theme. Fellow Bloggers guess what what the movie and tell you in your Comments, also letting you know if they're going to play on their Blog.

Here's my menu:

  • Sour Dough Bread
  • Red Wine
  • Dolmades
  • Keftedes
  • Roast Lamb
  • Moussaka
  • Baklava, Clove Cookies, Melakouni
  • Ellinikos Kafes
  • Ouzo
  • Bom Bom Yara (to go)
OK - guess in my comments. Also if you want to play - let me know!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

I'm going to take a wild guess and say My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

9:06 AM  
Blogger TroyBoy said...

Yeah, that's my guess as well.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I agree with My Big Fat Greek Wedding but to be different my other guess would be Shirley Valentine.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Hilda said...

Yes it is in fact "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" - good job!

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home