The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Monday, April 7, 2008

7 Things About Me Meme

[I was going through drafts of Blog posts I never posted, and came across this one from back in November. I originally got it from Dixie Peach]

Here are the instructions as posted by Dixie:

  • Link to your tagger and post these rules
  • Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird
  • Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)

Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs

Let's do it!

1. If a Philly Cheesesteak isn't made with Cheez Whiz, I want nothing to do with it - no provolone, no mozzarella and absolutely no Swiss!

2. I don't like the flavor wintergreen. It tastes like Pepto Bismol to me.

3. My favorite regular broadcast network is ABC. I'll watch shows on other networks, but the only non-cable news I watch is ABC.

4. I had a bikini wax done once - that's never happening again.

5. I am currently going through a chewing gum phase. I hadn't chewed gum in forever and now I'm buying Orbit gum in three-packs! My favorite flavor is Mint Mojito.

6. Sometimes when I'm writing (by hand) quickly I'll write a "4" when I mean an "F" or a "2" when I mean an "R". Is that some weird form of dyslexia?

7. I'm not a cake person. If I have cake it has to be spectacular. I prefer pies, cobblers, tortes, mousses, etc.

I'm not tagging anyone...if you want to do it, let me know in my comments, please.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home