The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Just Loafing Around


Yep, that pretty much describes this weekend.

Hubby and I woke up at around 10 AM on Saturday, I made a new (to me at least) evil empire coffee (Starbucks) from Guatemala called Casi Cielo (Almost Heaven) and he made frozen waffles. We then began to play what wound up being pretty much a day into late night/early morning
World of Warcraft (WoW) session (that's my main charcter Hildalaira up there - on my flying mount). We had a blast. We "quested" on our own. A quest is where you have to go out and perform some sort of task - gather something, kill something, do something, talk to someone, etc. We quested together, we quested with in-game friends.

At some point we stopped for Chinese food (delivered of course) and then continued playing.

At around 1 AM I got sucked into part of
The Beverly Hillbillies marathon on TVLand, I watched the three episodes where Granny thought the Civil War was being re-fought.

This morning I made coffee again and we're drinking it as we watch George Stephanopolous' (my ex-boyfriend) show and I Blog. My Blogging was interrupted for Googling several foods from Hubby's childhood. Maybe someone can help - we're looking for some mention of a mayonnaise Hubby's grandmother used to buy in Philadelphia back in the day - it's something like Mrs. Schlaller's (not sure of spelling) - I can't find any reference to it.

Soon we'll order lunch and then I'll get ready for dinner with friends. In between there will probably be more WoWing.

Great, mindless weekend...how was yours?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home