The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, June 20, 2008

The Lola Shuffle - The "I'm Getting New Window Treatments Edition"


YAY! I'm getting new vertical blinds for my living room sliding glass door, and new horizontal blinds for my dining room window. They're being installed today! WOO HOO!

So Lola, shuffle us up some new vistas music...
  1. Till Then - The Mills Brothers
  2. I Am...I Said - Neil Diamond
  3. Come to My Window - Melissa Etheridge (Totally random, I swear!)
  4. Embraceable You - Nat King Cole
  5. Practice What You Preach - Barry White
  6. Love Will Keep Us Alive - The Eagles (one of my favorites)
  7. Turn the Beat Around - Gloria Estefan
  8. Waiting in Vain - Bob Marley and the Wailers
  9. Julie, Do Ya Love Me? - Bobby Sherman (are you swooning with me Dixie?)
  10. I'm Goin' Home - Hootie and the Blowfish

Have a wonderful weekend, and may your windows shine wonderful sunlight on you!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

Excellent! New window treatments! Bet they'll be so pretty!

And yes, I did swoon! :)

6:32 PM  
Blogger IslandPearl said...

Very nice! You'll love them.

Your Friday shuffles always make me smile, because they could easily be coming from my iPod. We have (with a Sherman exception) very similar taste in music.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

I'm thinking I need to drop by to have a looksee at the new window treatments and maybe a glass of wine....

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home