The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, July 11, 2008

The Lola Shuffle - "The Birthday Week Edition"



Yes, I am still milking the birthay thing....I told you, prepare for a month-long celebration!

Come on Lola, shuffle me up a good shuffle.
  1. Down To the River to Pray - Alison Krauss & Union Station
  2. Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac (fantastic song)
  3. I Touch Myself - Divinyls (oh my!)
  4. Sexbomb - Tom Jones (am I beginning to see a pattern Miss Lola?)
  5. I've Got the World on A String - Frank Sinatra (one of his best...his voice is velvet in this version)
  6. San Francisco (You've Got Me) - The Village People (Don't start with me people! The Village Peope were cultural icons of an era!)
  7. Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) - Journey (UGH! 80s nightmare)
  8. Jump, Jive an'Wail - Brian Setzer Orchestra
  9. Represent - Orishas (really cool Cuban rap)
  10. New York Minute - The Eagles

Have a great weekend and stay cool!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

I was so in love with your shuffle until...well...you know which song in this shuffle would drive me the craziest.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Adam Thornton said...

Yes, but cultural icons of WHAT? :)

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home