Yes, that's right! By the time the next Lola Shuffle comes around my MIL in FIL (that's them up there - are they not adorable?) will be here - YAY! We always have a good time when they're here. And they'll be here for my birthday, which means I moght even get a yummy MIL-cooked birthday dinner !
MIL makes several dishes that I really like: Home-made pierogies (OHMYGOD you have no idea how good they are!), Slovak-style Halupki, spaghetti and meatballs, etc. The thing is the pierogies and halupki are hard to make, so we'll see...
So Lola, shuffle us up a good "in-laws visiting" mix...
- Come Dancing - The Kinks
- Stronger - Kanye West
- Dark Road - Annie Lennox
- Landslide - Fleetwood Mac
- Whatta Man - Salt-N-Pepa
- New World Man - Rush
- Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw - Jimmy Buffett (oh, nice job Lola - perfect for the in-laws!)
- Help! - The Beatles (Lola is being snarky now...this is totally random, I swear!)
- Mesage to Myself - Melissa Etheridge
- Love to Love You - The Corrs
Have a great weekend before a holiday weekend!
Labels: family, Food, The Lola Shuffle