The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, June 27, 2008

The Lola Shuffle - "The The In-Laws are Coming! The In-Laws Are Coming! Edition"


Yes, that's right! By the time the next Lola Shuffle comes around my MIL in FIL (that's them up there - are they not adorable?) will be here - YAY! We always have a good time when they're here. And they'll be here for my birthday, which means I moght even get a yummy MIL-cooked birthday dinner !

MIL makes several dishes that I really like: Home-made pierogies (OHMYGOD you have no idea how good they are!), Slovak-style Halupki, spaghetti and meatballs, etc. The thing is the pierogies and halupki are hard to make, so we'll see...

So Lola, shuffle us up a good "in-laws visiting" mix...
  1. Come Dancing - The Kinks
  2. Stronger - Kanye West
  3. Dark Road - Annie Lennox
  4. Landslide - Fleetwood Mac
  5. Whatta Man - Salt-N-Pepa
  6. New World Man - Rush
  7. Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw - Jimmy Buffett (oh, nice job Lola - perfect for the in-laws!)
  8. Help! - The Beatles (Lola is being snarky now...this is totally random, I swear!)
  9. Mesage to Myself - Melissa Etheridge
  10. Love to Love You - The Corrs

Have a great weekend before a holiday weekend!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I loved my in-laws and miss them terribly. I'm always hearing and reading things about people's awful in-laws. Glad to know you have great ones too.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Sari said...

Come Dancing, I love that song. I hope you had a great birthday and a wonderful weekend!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Sari said...

oh, isee onyour abc meme your birthday is 7/8, happy EARLY birthday! ;-)

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just surfing and found your blog. Pierogies. It's def an acquired taste. I didn't care for them, and def a midwest thing. Have funs with the inlaws!!!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home