The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, May 29, 2009

The Lola Shuffle - "The Longest Short Week Ever" Edition

Image Source

I would love to be sitting in an Adirondack chair on the pier in the picture above with a book and a glass of Claret.

I only worked three days this week after a five day weekend and it feels like the
longest.
week.
ever.

But it's finally over. As of right now I have absolutely no plans for the weekend. Now last Sunday I had FOUR things to do - just on Sunday. This weekend - zip.

It's time for a shuffle...hit it Lola:
  1. The Sound of Silence - Paul Simon
  2. The Lucky One - Aliison Krauss & Union Station
  3. Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
  4. Who Will Save Your Soul - Jewel
  5. He Went to Paris - Jimmy Buffett
  6. Copacabana - Barry Manilow (Stop laughing it me! Yes, Lola has "Copacabana" in her)
  7. Ants Marching - Dave Matthews Band
  8. I Just Wanna Be Mad - Terri Clark (thus far, I don't - let's keep our fingers crossed)
  9. Waterfalls - TLC
  10. Message to Myself - Melissa Etheridge

Have a great weekend everyone!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend to get comfortable and read, read, read!

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home