The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Lola Shuffle on Wednesday - "The 'Toon Tuesday" Edition

I've lapsed on my Blogging. I don't know why - maybe it's the heat. It is definitely summer time in Miami. Maybe it's because I'm now playing yet *another* online game Second Life. It's not a game really, I'm not sure what the official name for the genre is - but it's been quite an experience. Maybe I'll blog about it some day, in the meantime, I've added a few links to Blogs by "friends" in Second Life to my side bar under "Life in Second Life" if you want to check it out.

I've also been helping a friend with her Blog where she talks about a student trip to Paris that she's chaperoning. And I've written a couple of restaurant reviews on a food Blog to which I contribute. So you see, I've been blogging, just not here.

So today - Wednesday - I'm posting the entries for last Friday's Lola Shuffle and yesterday's 'Toon Tuesday.

OK Lola...time to catch up with ourselves!

  1. 's Wonderful - Sarah Vaughn
  2. Rags to Riches - Tony Bennett
  3. Running on Empty - Jackson Browne
  4. Spirits in the Material World - The Police
  5. The Lily of the West - The Chieftains with Mark Knopfler
  6. Margaritaville - Jimmy Buffett (a summer classic! Don't start Dixie!)
  7. Freewill- Rush
  8. Can't Buy Me Love - The Beatles
  9. Knowing Me, Knowing You - ABBA
  10. This Side - Nickel Creek

Wow! That was eclectic even for Lola!

Hopefully I'll be a good Blogger and retunr to some semblance of a routine.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home