The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Wednesday, November 8, 2006

So much good news...

I know, I know, I should save this for my NaBloPoMo entry for tomorrow - but I'm too happy.

Why? Let's review:

  • The Democrats got control of the House of Representatives
  • Nancy Pelosi is going to be Speaker of the House - which of course means (among other more important but not nearly as amusing things) that during Dubyuh's next State of the Union speech she'll be sitting right behind him and not getting up when he says something she thinks is wrong - and everyone will see it!
  • South Dakota - God bless them - blocked a draconian abortion ban
  • Missouri voted to protect stem cell research
  • As of 2 p.m. EST it looks like Montana's Senate race is going to the Democrat John Tester, meaning if we get Virginia we get control of the Senate - effectively blocking any dunder-headed bullshit Dubyuh comes up with.
  • Oh yeah, and one other little thing...DONALD RUMSFELD RESIGNED!

You should see how cool my sitting-in-an-office-chair-happy-dance is! It involves chair spinning, throwing my hands in the air and waving 'em like I just don't care ;) , bopping my head, and kicking my legs. I'm telling you Twyla Tharp would be wowed...

Happy, happy, joy, joy, happy, happy, joy...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

It's like we've been living in a science fiction movie for the past six years and now all the pod people are waking up.

Wooohooo!!

5:44 PM  
Blogger sari said...

I thought of you, too! Funny how that is!

:-)

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home