The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Whatcha Into?

Sari tagged me with a musical meme - where you're supposed to list seven songs you are into right now...no matter what they are. They must be songs you are presently enjoying. I'm not tagging anyone thoguh, so if you want to play go ahead, and leave me a note in my comments, so I can go check it out...

My list:

  • "Irreplaceable" - Beyonce
  • "Passionate Kisses" - Mary Chapin Carpenter
  • "American Idiot" - Greenday
  • "Juke Box Songs" - Danny Collet and the Swamp Cats
  • "Feel Good Inc." - Gorillaz
  • "When God Fearin' Women Get the Blues" - Martina McBride
  • "Who Says You Can't Go Home?" - Bon Jovi



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger sari said...

All right!

I love the variety, there's a little bit of everything!

Thanks for playing. :-)

12:06 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I like the mix of songs here as well.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home