The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Sunday, May 6, 2007

The Lion King


Today I went with friends to see the musical "The Lion King". The traveling company is playing in Fort Lauderdale, about an hour north of here.
I saw the Disney movie and loved it, but the play is amazing. I've seen many musicals through the years but this was undeniably the most visually beautiful show I have ever seen. The costumes, the choreography, the colors, the simple sets...all stunning. And I happen to love South African music, which is the style of most of the show's music - so I was in heaven.
If you don't already believe Elton John and Tim Rice are geniuses...I recommend you see this show. There's way more to them than "Crocodile Rock"!
Hakuna Matata!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home