The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, February 8, 2008

The Lola Shuffle - "The I'm Taking a Mental Health Day Edition"


To paraphrase Wordsworth, "the world is too much with me" these days and frankly I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. So, I stayed home from work to sleep, watch DVRd shows and soap operas and Netflix movies and play World of Warcraft and whatever else feels right.

But Lola must shuffle and shuffle she shall...



  1. These are the Days - 10,000 Maniacs

  2. Poetry Man - Queen Latifah

  3. Shoop - Salt-n-Pepa (Here I go, here I go, here I go again! Girls, what's my weakness?")

  4. Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours - Stevie Wonder

  5. This Old House - Brian Setzer Orchestra

  6. Love Don't Cost a Thing - Jennifer Lopez

  7. I Want It All - Queen (And I want it now!)

  8. I've Got You Under My Skin - Frank Sinatra

  9. Love Affair - Erasure

  10. The Long Back Veil - The Chieftains and Mick Jagger

Like my thoughts, Lola's shuffle is scattered.


Have a great weekend!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger sari said...

I hope you're having a better day!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Best, best, best Stevie Wonder song.

Hope your back to your chatty self soon!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home