The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Monday, April 28, 2008

The Meme of 5


I got this from Dixie...she said I could!

Here's the deal...list five answers for each of the following topics. If you play, let me know...:)

Top Five Rock 'n Roll Hunks
  • Joe Perry - Aerosmith
  • Jon Bon Jovi - Bon Jovi
  • Tico Torres - Bon Jovi (drummer)
  • Sting - Matchbox 20
  • Bruce Springsteen - the Boss himself

Top Five Housework Quirks
  • I don't really do housework anymore (is that a quirk or just lucky?)
  • I can't stand using powder dishwasher detergent - the chalky sensation ICK!
  • I like ironing but I hardly iron anymore
  • I don't sort laundry by color - everything goes in cold water
  • I can't stand to see gunk on the stove, I have to wipe it up right away

Top Five Items In Your Closet You (Mostly) Can't Live Without

  • My Birkenstocks for wearing in the house
  • Tank tops - a new addition to my wardrobe since hot flashes have become a part of my life
  • Jeans
  • Black V-neck tee shirt
  • Black flats

Top Five Foods You Wouldn't Want To Live Without
  • Eggplant
  • Onion Dip
  • Cherry Tomatoes
  • Babaghanoush
  • Red Wine

Top Five Dumb Things You Do
  • Forget to take off my watch before I go to bed, so I have to get out of bed and put the watch on my dresser
  • Forget to bring in my cell phone when I go to bed. The thing is if I don't see it in the morning I'll forget it - so I have to get out of bed - again! - go out to the living room and get the damned phone
  • When using the laptop or PC at home, I forget to log out of Hubby's profile and into mine, so none of my Web stuff is in the history and I actually have to type the entire URL!
  • Forget to take my recyclable bags into the market with me
  • Keep Netflix movies at home for months at a time without watching them and instead watch movies on cable

Top Five Superpowers You Want To Have
  • Invisibility
  • Teleportation
  • Being able to do stuff with a nose twitch a la "Bewitched"
  • The ability to eat anything that I want without any physical ill effects
  • To be able to read super-fast

Your turn!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home