The Lola Shuffle - The "What the Heck is Floccinaucinihilipilification Anyway? Edition"
OK...are you ready for the correct answer? It's #3 - "The act of making something appear to be worthless by deprecation" - yep, a simple answer for a complicated word.
Wasn't that fun? Maybe we'll do it again. Or not. Whatever.
Yes - I'm having a day and I'm in a mood.
I won't inflict myself on you more than I have to, so let's get to the shuffle - Lola...hit it!
- Have I Told You Lately That I Love You - The Chieftains and Van Morrison
- Mr. Jones - The Counting Crows
- You Always Hurt The One You Love - The Mills Brothers
- When I Come Around - Green Day
- Octopus' Garden - The Beatles
- Delta Dawn - Helen Reddy
- Southern Nights - Glen Campbell
- Clumsy - Fergie
- Ants Marching - Dave Matthews Band
- Crash - Gwen Stefani
Have a great and safe weekend everyone!
Labels: The Lola Shuffle