The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, July 18, 2008

The Lola Shuffle - The "What the Heck is Floccinaucinihilipilification Anyway? Edition"


OK...are you ready for the correct answer? It's #3 - "The act of making something appear to be worthless by deprecation" - yep, a simple answer for a complicated word.

Wasn't that fun? Maybe we'll do it again. Or not. Whatever.

Yes - I'm having a day and I'm in a mood.

Sorry.

I won't inflict myself on you more than I have to, so let's get to the shuffle - Lola...hit it!


  1. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You - The Chieftains and Van Morrison
  2. Mr. Jones - The Counting Crows
  3. You Always Hurt The One You Love - The Mills Brothers
  4. When I Come Around - Green Day
  5. Octopus' Garden - The Beatles
  6. Delta Dawn - Helen Reddy
  7. Southern Nights - Glen Campbell
  8. Clumsy - Fergie
  9. Ants Marching - Dave Matthews Band
  10. Crash - Gwen Stefani

Have a great and safe weekend everyone!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

Awww! Have I Told You Lately That I Love You is my and B's song. :)

5:41 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Great shuffle -- even with Fergie on it. :) I think I like every song on there.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home