The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, July 25, 2008

The Lola Shuffle - "The YAY! I'm Getting a Massage This Weekend Edition"


So, I've told you how much I love living in Miami, right? Well, there are 9,875,347 reasons I love living in Miami - one of them is a brand new one: Miami Spa Month. You can go to spas *I* normally can't afford and get pampered for $99! This was one of my birthday presents from Hubby. Anyway, I chose Spa Chakra at the the Conrad Hotel, I'm going on Sunday.

It's going to be a fun weekend, today after work I'm going to get my hairs cut, Saturday morning Hubby and I are raiding with friends on World of Warcraft, Saturday afternoon a bunch of us are going to see Mamma Mia and later in the evening we're going to play games at a friends house. And then Sunday - the massage! WOO HOO!
So Lola, give me a shuffle worthy of this weekend...


  1. Somewere in the Night - Barry Manilow
  2. You Fill Up My Senses - John Denver
  3. Lady - Styx
  4. Hey Ya! - Outkast
  5. Move Along - The All-American Rejects
  6. Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson
  7. Lay, Lady, Lay - Bob Dylan (one of my favorite Dylan songs!)
  8. S'Wonderful - Diana Krall
  9. Crazy - Willie Nelson
  10. Here With Me - Dido

Well, that shuffle is all over the place - Lola knows me well!

Have a wonderful and safe weekend!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger sari said...

Have a terrific weekend, it sounds great!!

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home