The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Sunday, August 24, 2008

YAY! A Meme - Eight Have You Evers?

It's been forever since I posted a meme. So now, I'm going to do a bunch of them in a row. I got this from Tere over at A Mom, A Blog, and the Life In Between, only she did them all in one shot, I'm going to string them out...if you want to do any of them, let me know in my comments please!

1. Have you ever dated one of your best friends? No
2. Have you ever been arrested? No
3. Have you ever skinny dipped? Yes
4. Have you ever been on TV? Yes
5. Have you ever kissed someone and regretted it? No
6. Have you ever had a sex dream about someone you knew? Of course
7. Have you ever been a patient in the emergency room? Yes, a million years ago when I broke my foot in Key West
8. Have you ever been in a fist fight? Never


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home