The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Saturday, August 23, 2008

YAY! A Meme - Nine Lasts

It's been forever since I posted a meme. So now, I'm going to do a bunch of them in a row. I got this from Tere over at A Mom, A Blog, and the Life In Between, only she did them all in one shot, I'm going to string them out...if you want to do any of them, let me know in my comments please!

(FYI, I'm answering these on Tuesday 8/19 at 11:00 PMish and pre-posting!)

1. Last Beverage: American Coffee
2. Last Vehicle Ride: Two days ago
3. Last Movie Seen: "49 Up" (Netflix)
4. Last Phone Call Made: This morning I called my boss
5. Last CD Played: Green Day "American Idiot"
6. Last Bubble Bath: Don't remember
7. Last Time You Cried: Some time during the weekend when I watchd "Little Women"
8. Last Kiss: About 2 hours ago
9. Last Concert You Attended: Bon Jovi, 2007 (or was it 2006?)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home