The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, August 8, 2008

The Lola Shuffle - "The Olympics Edition"



(sigh), I'm not really all that excited about the Olympics this year. The human rights issues and the time difference have prevented me from really getting into it. Except for Dara Torres and the Opening Ceremonies I'm kind of "bleh" about the whole thing.

Lola however, as always, insists on being topical and flow with the zeitgeist, so here's the Official 2008 Olympic Lola Shuffle...
  1. Pinball Wizard - Elton John
  2. Tennessee Waltz/Tennessee Mazurka - The Chieftains and Tom Jones
  3. Love and Marriage - Frank Sinatra
  4. I Will Survice - Gloria Gaynor (timeless)
  5. Ka-Ching! - Shania Twain
  6. Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash
  7. Holiday - Green Day
  8. I Just Wanna Be Mad - Terri Clark (how often these lyrics express my feelings!)
  9. Take A Chance On Me - ABBA (Perfect! I'm still on my "Mamma Mia" high)
  10. Porcelain - Moby

Have a great weekend and enjoy the opening ceremonies. GO TEAM USA!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home