The Lola Shuffle - The "End of the 8 Year National Nightmare" Edition
If Lola had legs, she'd be leaping for joy! By the next time Lola shuffles George W. Bush will be out of the White House, out of power, unable to cause anymore damage, and safely ensconced wherever he's going.
I know it's hard to believe coming from Lola and me, but we honestly wish George and Laura the happiness they deserve and hope they enjoy long, healthy and happy lives far, far away from politics. Godspeed and good riddance...
Now...for the shuffle of joy...
- The Cup of Life - Ricky Martin
- Give Up the Funk (Tear the Roof Off) - Parliament
- Changes in Latitudes - Jimmy Buffett
- Movin' Out - Billy Joel
- Limelight - Rush
- Goza Mi Mambo Cubano - Cachao
- Baby Be Good - The Smithereens
- As Good As I Once Was - Toby Keith
- Forever Young - Joan Baez
- Seasons of Love - "Rent" Soundtrack
YAY! A most excellent shuffle...Lola definitely's "got the funk"...
Have a wonderful weekend and inaugural experience!
YES WE DID!