The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's the 21st Annual American Diabetes Alert Day. As some of you may know, I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes a couple of years ago. It wasn't really a surprise as I had many of the risks. I had been educated about Diabetes because my father had it and I was aware the possibility of me having it was high. However, a lot of people don't really know what the risks are. It's not just if you "like to eat sweets" - there are a host of risk markers.

Take the quick Risk Test on the graphic in this post. It'll take a few minutes and might inspire you to talk to your doctor. If you catch it early and address the issues, you may be able to avoid getting full-blown diabetes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home