The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, April 17, 2009

The Lola Shuffle - The "Alvin Ailey Dance Company" Edition



image source

Tonight, a friend and I are going to a performance of the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater. I've seen them on TV several times, but never live - I'm really looking forward to it.

So Lola, shuffle up some dancy tunes...

  1. Reasons - Earth, Wind & Fire
  2. Mandy - Barry Manilow
  3. Changing Your Demeanor - The Chieftains
  4. Rock With You - Michael Jackson
  5. Hand In My Pocket - Alanis Morissette
  6. Margaritaville - Jimmy Buffett (Don't start Dixie!)
  7. Over the Rainbow - Eva Cassidy
  8. Hole in the World - The Eagles
  9. I'm the Only One - Melissa Etheridge
  10. Pleasure Songs - The Mary Onettes

Have a wonderful weekend!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Larae said...

Hi Lola,

I just discovered your post about attending Ailey last april..... sounds like you were a first timer, what did you think of the performance!?!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Hilda said...

Hi Larae,

My n mae is Hilda - "Lola" is what I named my iPod, wich I shuffle almost weekly.

The AA show was fantastic. Hopefully I'll see them again next year.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Larae said...

Great, glad you enjoyed. Feel free to follow us on twitter/celebrityseries or through our facebook page to find out more Ailey info! Thanks for coming!!

Larae

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home