The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, April 3, 2009

The Lola Shuffle - The "Cathy and Jim's Wedding" Edition


My SIL and her new Hubby are honeymooning in Hawaii right now! They're likely having a fantastic time, so this shuffle is for them
Come on Lola, shuffle up something wonderful for Cathy and Jim...
  1. She's Got a Way - Billy Joel
  2. Roxanne - The Police
  3. For Once In My Life - Tony Bennett
  4. Anticipation - Carly Simon
  5. Hand In My Pocket - Alanis Morisette
  6. I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
  7. Move Along - The All-American Rejects
  8. Give It Up - Cyndi Lauper
  9. As Good As I Once Was - Toby Keith
  10. Alien - Erasure

Well, Lola started off OK, but then went off the newlywed-honeymoon path. Oh well, you know Lola!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home