The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, April 24, 2009

The Lola Shuffle - The "Boobie Squish" Edition

Yep - I got my mammogram and ultrasound done today! Big fun!

Seriously though - ladies over 40 - have you had yours done this year?

Thankfully the preliminary findings are clear - hopefully the final report will be too.

You know, I'm not the type to be afraid of doctors, or a hypochondriac - if anything I'm the opposite. But there's something about mammogram day that freaks me out a little bit. I guess it's the realization that you're going to specifically to find out if something very bad is wrong with you. So, I was a bit of a wreck this morning, but I'm fine now (deep sigh of relief).

So Lola, shuffle us up some good news music...
  1. It Ain't Me Babe - Bob Dylan
  2. If I Can't Have You - Bee Gees
  3. Because the Night - 10,000 Maniacs
  4. Runaway - The Corrs
  5. Give Me One Reason - Tracy Chapman
  6. Island Girl - Elton John
  7. Vivaldi's "La Tempesta de Mare" - Riccardo Muti with La Scala Philharmonic
  8. Los Aretes de la Luna - Antonio Machin
  9. Little Lies - Fleetwood Mac
  10. Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show - Neil Diamond

Have a wonderful spring weekend!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger IslandPearl said...

Good for you! And thanks for reminding others.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home