The Lola Shuffle - The "Boobie Squish" Edition
Yep - I got my mammogram and ultrasound done today! Big fun!
Seriously though - ladies over 40 - have you had yours done this year?
Thankfully the preliminary findings are clear - hopefully the final report will be too.
You know, I'm not the type to be afraid of doctors, or a hypochondriac - if anything I'm the opposite. But there's something about mammogram day that freaks me out a little bit. I guess it's the realization that you're going to specifically to find out if something very bad is wrong with you. So, I was a bit of a wreck this morning, but I'm fine now (deep sigh of relief).
So Lola, shuffle us up some good news music...
- It Ain't Me Babe - Bob Dylan
- If I Can't Have You - Bee Gees
- Because the Night - 10,000 Maniacs
- Runaway - The Corrs
- Give Me One Reason - Tracy Chapman
- Island Girl - Elton John
- Vivaldi's "La Tempesta de Mare" - Riccardo Muti with La Scala Philharmonic
- Los Aretes de la Luna - Antonio Machin
- Little Lies - Fleetwood Mac
- Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show - Neil Diamond
Have a wonderful spring weekend!