The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Monday, November 2, 2009

NaBloPoMo 2009


It's that time again! It's NaBloPoMo - National Blog Posting Month. And here it is the second day and I almost blew it. YAY!

If you've been a regular reader, first of all sorry I skipped out on you for over a month...the Muse has been distracted I'm afraid. But I really want to do this and I hope it'll get me back on track with the Blog.

So here's the plan. I will continue with my "regular features" 'Toon Tuesday on well Tuesdays - except for this week - and The Lola Shuffle on Fridays. In between I'll write about whatever pops into my head or is going on or just needs to be said or my head will explode. To paraphrase and misquote a classic movie line: Fasten your your seat belts...this may be a bumpy ride.

I really have no idea where I'm going with this, there is no big plan or organized outline. I do assume I will write about
Second Life my current obsession entertainment during leisure time. There's a lot to be said about SL, that's for sure. Oh! and we're going on another road trip!

You know what that means! For two weeks you'll get to hear way too much about a road trip to the Philadelphia area for Thanksgiving. WOO HOO...big fun!

So...thanks for still being here, and "I'll be seeing you in all the old familiar places" and some new ones too.

Have a great day!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger IslandPearl said...

Glad you're back!!

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home