The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, November 24, 2006

Friday After Thanksgiving

Lazy day after Thanksgiving. I don't do the Black Friday shopping frenzy. I slept until 10:30, then while laying on the couch watching TV I dozed off several times. It was great. I watched like five "House" episodes which had been on my TIVO-like substance for weeks (apparently there was a "House" marathon at some point and they all got taped).

Now I'm going to get ready to go to my friend's house for cards and leftovers with the girls. My friend's husband also mentioned something about Ouzo shots - we'll see about that!

I hope your Friday was what you wanted it to be - mine definitely was!

TTFN :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home