The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, November 17, 2006

He's a Pig

"Simpson to tell how he could have killed pair - LA Times
"It is an all-time low for television," Goldman said. "To imagine that a major network would put a murderer on TV to have him tell how he would murder the mother of his children and my son is beyond comprehension." Goldman said he thinks the outrage should extend to the entire Fox network. "Send a message to Fox that if Fox believes their viewers want this kind of trash on television, they must not think very highly of their viewers," he said. "

I completely agree. It's not bad enough that he's doing this to the Goldman family and the Brown family, but does he give a rat's ass about his children? Do they really need to hear their father talk about how he *would* kill their mother?

And don't *even* get me started on Fox Network and Harper Collins!

Link

3 Comments:

Blogger sari said...

You know, this has bothered me since I first read about it in the paper the other day.

I've been trying to roll it over in my mind to decide if I want to post about it. If I did, I would just not even mention that slime of the earth's name.

I'm disgusted with the whole thing, this is a situation where people should say not just "No, we don't want to see this." but "HELL NO, we don't want to see this."

I will not give one iota of my money or time to this guy or anyone pushing this at all.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

I cannot imagine putting my children in that situation. What if I killed your father! OMG! OMG! OMG!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Fox and Harper-Collins are both owned by News Corp, right?

You know that SOB repeatedly stabbed an innocent man and practically severed the head of the mother of his children so him writing a book about it doesn't really seem all that shocking when you get down to it. It's not like the man has shown restraint in the past.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home