The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, November 10, 2006

Stuff I Haven't Done

There's a bunch of stuff I haven't done that most women my age have...some of them I would like to do, some I'm not particularly intereted in doing.

Now, in no particular order a list of stuff I've never done:
  • Owned a car
  • Had a permanent driver's license
  • Pumped Gas
  • Been to Europe
  • Played quarters
  • Played marbles
  • Been pregnant
  • Sung karaoke
  • Finished a martini
  • Flown a kite
  • Used any sort of illegal drug
  • Been to the symphony
  • Barbecued
  • Smoked an entire cigarette
  • Been in a girl fight
  • Seen the movie "Damian"
  • Seen "The Exorcist" in its entirety
  • Seen the Grand Canyon
  • Been to the top of the Empire State Building
  • Seen an entire circus show (I fell asleep the only time I went to the circus,I was 7)
  • Cleaned windows from the outside
  • Been on a roof
  • Been able to tread water
  • Had surgery
  • Fainted
  • Shoplifted
  • Cheated on a man
  • Not voted in an election since I was 18
  • Mastered an instrument
  • Successfully used a glue gun
  • Shot a gun (hell I've never held a gun!)
  • Planted anything
  • Held a hamster, gerbil or guinea pig
  • Baked a cake from scratch (as opposed to a box mix)
  • Used a pressure cooker
  • Played on (with?) a pogo stick
  • Gotten stitches
  • Cleaned an oven

That's all for now, but there's plenty more...

Added after initial posting:

  • Been arrested
  • Had a Brazilian wax (never gonna happen!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

What a GREAT list! So, out of your 38 haven't done, I have done 28 of them. Of the ten that neither of us has done and I would be willing to do with you is: (drum roll, please) sing karaoke. So, huh, huh, do ya wanna. We can add it to our list of things to do for 2007. whaddayasay?
And if you need to scratch things off the list, we can always bake a cake from scratch Anytime you want.
You know I'm a list girl, Love this one!

8:21 AM  
Blogger Hilda said...

Moi? Sing Karaoke? There's a reason I've never done it: there isn't enough liquor in the world!

I'm up for a cake...but a good yummy cake not just a cake for cake's sake...

8:59 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Well...I've done 33 of them. You know if you come to my home and clean my oven you can knock two off the list! :)

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home