The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

These are a few of my favorite things...

...and/or things that make me happy.
  • ladybugs
  • dark chocolate
  • good (not necessarily expensive) red wine
  • the full moon (I howl at the full moon, do you?)
  • Peanuts holiday specials
  • "The Sound of Music"
  • listening to Cuban singer Beny More
  • David Letterman
  • just "hanging" with my friends
  • going to a movie matinee by myself and being the only person in the theater
  • taking a nap on rainy Sunday afternoons
  • butterflies
  • drinking Coca Cola
  • seeing a whole rainbow
  • the smell of gasoline
  • getting unexpected mail
  • daisies

More some other time...:)



2 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

Even though I haven't posted any yet, you know I'm a list person. Love this one. Most of the things sound very nice. I'll take exception with the smell of gasoline but to each his own...

10:54 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

This is a great list. I was nodding in agreement as I read it.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home