The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, March 30, 2007

The Lola Shuffle

Let's see what Lola has for us this week...

  1. "Modern Love" - David Bowie
  2. "Blowin' in the Wind" - Bob Dylan
  3. "Unchained Melody" - Il Divo
  4. "You Make Me Feel So Young" - Frank Sinatra
  5. "Stay" - Alison Krauss and Union Station
  6. "Who Am I (What's My Name)? - Snoop Dogg
  7. "I Am Woman" - Helen Reddy (Don't start with me Dixie - this is the women's movement's *anthem*!)
  8. "Cool" - Gwen Stefani
  9. "The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get" - Morrissey
  10. "Landslide" - Dixie Chicks

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

The Alison Krauss makes up for the Helen Reddy. Nothing erases the Morrissey.

You're gonna thump me, aren't you? :)

5:49 PM  
Blogger Hilda said...

That's the only Morrissey song I like. I actually loaded that song on to Lola and then got rid of the CD. The song's got that charming stalker vibe - like The Police's "Every Breath You Take".

I thought for sure you were gonna get on my azz about Il Divo. Actually 'm not to sure about them myself...but they *shur ar purty*!

:)

5:56 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

That much hotness gets Il Divo excused for anything they do!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Toni Lea Andrews said...

I stopped taking "I Am Woman" seriously when Helen Reddy recorded songs celebrating how WEAK women are, like "Delta Dawn" and "Ruby Red Dress."
Ugh.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home