The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Damned Fool

You know? He saw what happened with Mel Gibson. He saw what happened with Michael Richards.

What the hell?

Is he allowed to say what he said? Absolutely.
Should he have to deal with the fall out? Damned straight.

Do I want him to be fired? No.
Do I think he should be fired? That's between him and his management.

Do I agree with Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson in calling for Imus' firing? No.
Do I think Sharpton and Jackson should call Imus out on this thing? Absolutely.

What about the Rutgers' girls? My not-so-nice side would like to see them smack Imus around a little bit - because they *so* can take him.

But in the real world, they're having a press conference later today to comment on the situation - I expect they will be gracious and dignified and prove what an azz Imus is.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I saw that press conference because I was sitting in the hospital waiting for some test results -- they were indeed gracious and dignified. My not-so-nice side and your not-so-nice side agree.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I have my suspicions about anyone who can let a comment like that slip from his lip with that little effort.

He insulted beautiful, educated, athletic women. Personally I think he needs to have his butt whupped by those ladies.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home