The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

So wrong on so many levels...


I swear I am thisclose to stop watching this season. The only one keeping me watching is Jordin. If she goes, I go.

Bye Gina...you deserved much better.

Perhaps if she had worn less...because, you know Haley is *still* there. I'm guessing next week she'll be dry-humping the mic stand.

Anyway, next week J-Lo is supposed to be the "coach" and the theme will be "Latin music" - I have no idea how they're going to pull that off.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I may not watch next season. I'm so annoyed that no-talent boring Haley and odd Sanjaya are still there. Gina did deserve much much better than this.

12:24 PM  
Blogger sari said...

I said the EXACT same thing last night.

I don't know if I can watch American Idol anymore, because I truly think that all the people voting to "mess it up" are really messing it up. I just don't think I can stand that level of frustration.

And frankly, I'm getting tired of seeing Sanjaya's father jumping around in the crowd the way he is. It's not right.

I feel bad for that, but that's how I feel.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home