The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, October 19, 2007

The Lola Shuffle - The "Bleh" Edition

So...do you all remember the theme song from "Cheers"? The part that said, "you wanna go where everybody knows your name."

Yeah, well, I wanna go where *nobody* knows my name.

Lola, shuffle away for the nice people.
  1. Tell Me 'Bout It - Joss Stone
  2. Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
  3. Pinball Wizard - The Who
  4. The Long and Winding Road - The Beatles
  5. 'Round Here - Counting Crows
  6. The Girl Is Mine - Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney (the *doggone* girl is mine?!?)
  7. It Ain't Me Babe - Bob Dylan (Perfect song for today Lola. Gracias)
  8. South Side - Moby and Gwen Stefani (I guess Lola has deemed today collaboration day)
  9. Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison (Ah, Lola...you're trying to cheer me up! Well, as always, this song and this version, made me smile)
  10. Come On-A My House - Rosemary Clooney (OK, this got a little grin too...)

Have a great weekend everyone.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam Thornton said...

Oh yes, "the DOGGONE girl is mine!"

I'd totally forgotten about that! Wow, I don't even know what to say about that line...it's like the song was already exceptionally tame & cute, and then they said "let's be CUTER" so they did.

Fortunately they stopped there, otherwise the lyric would have been "the doggone girl is MINE, you rascal you!"

9:19 AM  
Blogger Tere said...

Love #s 2, 5, 8, 9 and 10!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home