The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Meme of Four

YAY! Another meme! I got this one from Tere at A Mom, a Blog and the Life In-between. As always let me know in my Comments area if you play along...

Four Jobs I Have Had

  1. Medical billing clerk
  2. Hotel Reservations Manager
  3. Customized Tour Coordinator
  4. Telemarketer (I sucked!)
Four Places I Have Lived
  1. New York City
  2. Sweetwater
  3. South Miami
  4. Kendall
Four TV Shows I Like To Watch
  1. LOST
  2. 24
  3. Brothers and Sisters
  4. Heroes
Four Places I've Been On Vacation
  1. New York City
  2. New Orleans
  3. Las Vegas
  4. San Francisco
Name 4 places you would like to go on vacation
  1. Spain
  2. France
  3. Brazil
  4. Australia
Four Favorite Foods
  1. Pad Thai
  2. Sushi
  3. Duck Confit
  4. Fried Eggs, White Rice and Ripe Plantains
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
  1. Watching a musical on Broadway
  2. Listening to Blues in a club in New Orleans
  3. Playing Black Jack in Las Vegas
  4. Hanging out with girl friends over wine or coffee
Four Places I Like To Shop
  1. Books and Books (local independently-owned book store)
  2. Target
  3. Amazon.com
  4. Whole Foods

Four Things I Can't Live Without (excluding loved ones and life essentials)

  1. A book
  2. Music
  3. Computer/laptop
  4. TV

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home