The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

10 Things on My Desk Right Now

I'm swiping a meme of sorts from Curmudgeon over on Second Effort. He got it from Barb at Skittles she's the genius behind "Heads or Tails".

The challenge is to list "ten things staying within any category of your choosing."


So, I'm going with 10 Items on My Desk Right Now (try to control your excitement!!!)

As they say on Dancing with the Stars, "in no particular order" these are ten items on my desk:
  • A mini-fan so I can survive the hot flashes
  • A bottle of water
  • A red calculator - because if I must have a calculator, it will be red
  • A set of 4 Medieval Chant CDs by Anonymous 4 (love them!)
  • A Kleenex box with a really cool 60s looking flower design
  • An old-school composition-style notebook
  • A little tube of Cucumber-Melon hand cream
  • My Barnes and Noble mug with a bunch of authors pictured
  • Two mini Hershey bars I'm not supposed to eat and don't particularly like but someone gave them to me
  • A small stuffed moose from Finland

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger The Curmudgeon said...

But why does the calculator have to be red?

4:35 PM  
Blogger Hilda said...

Curmudgeon asks:
"But why does the calculator have to be red?"

Because calculators are math and anything math related makes me sad. On the other hand, red makes me happy...:)

8:57 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

I hate those old-school composition notebooks. I'm not really sure why. There must be some repressed memories associated with it.
And why do you tempt yourself with the Hershey's on the desk? Pass them on!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Hilda said...

Purplepassion writes:

"I hate those old-school composition notebooks."

Yeah I usually don't like them either, but I use them for some e-llearning courses I'm taking. Since they're hardbound, all the notes are in one place. I have a notebook per course.

"And why do you tempt yourself with the Hershey's on the desk?"

You know what? Since they're milk chocolate they really don't tempt me - but they're there in case I have a chocolate emergency!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home