The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, September 28, 2007

The Lola Shuffle - The "We Got a *Whole Foods Market* in My Area!" Edition

YAY! Do you have a Whole Foods Market in your area? We do now! And I'm so excited I can't stand myself. We're going this weekend.

Go Lola shuffle away...

  1. Unchained Melody - Il Divo (I still haven't decided if i like these boys or not)
  2. Jackson - Johnny Cash and June Carter (Love this song!)
  3. Ice - Sarah McLachlan - (I'm somewhat ambivalent about McLachlan's music, but I really like this song...haunting)
  4. Puro Teatro - La Lupe
  5. Oh Boy - Buddy Holly (Wow! Talk about a contrast - Buddy Holly and La Lupe!)
  6. If You Love Somebody Set Them Free - Sting
  7. Jesse - Carly Simon (I like this song - it is so real. How often do we wind up doing stuff we consciously know is bad for us, but we do it anyway? Oh Jesse....)
  8. The No No Song - Ringo Starr (OK I know marijuana is associated with Colombia, and moonshine can be associated with Tennessee - but is cocaine really associated with Majorca, Spain? Should I have known this? Or is it more a matter that Spain rhymes with cocaine?)
  9. Out Tonight - RENT Movie Soundtrack (This is actually sung by Rosario Dawson who plays Mimi in the movie - she has quite a good voice. A great song - lots of sexy energy)
  10. Hotel California - The Eagles (Ah yes...we end with a classic of my generation)

Good job Lola! I think I'll take her to Whole Foods this weekend, maybe they'll have organic batteries or something for her.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone...:)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger sari said...

Have a great time at Whole Foods!!

I love both the Sting and Eagles songs, perfect for the weekend!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Good shuffle. The closest Whole Foods Market to me is 5 hours away. :( Have a great time there.

4:05 PM  
Blogger TroyBoy said...

Can you buy half of something, like half a deli sandwich, at Whole Foods?

4:44 PM  
Blogger Hilda said...

Troy,

You're a dork.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Jesse is such a good, good song.

Il Divo? Sort of hack but their hotness makes up for a lot.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home