The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Would you? Wouldn't you? Have you?


I found this on MySpace (don't ask) - respond to each with "I would", "I wouldn't" or "I have".
  • Touch a snake - I have
  • Ride in a hot-air balloon - I would
  • Sky dive - I would
  • Scuba dive - I wouldn't
  • Sing in front of a huge audience - I have
  • Sit in the front of a roller coaster - I have
  • Walk through a graveyard alone at night - I would
  • Join a space mission - I wouldn't
  • Call off a wedding - I would
  • Walk naked through a crowded city - I wouldn't
  • Disarm a bomb - I wouldn't
  • Clean the outside windows on a skyscraper - I wouldn't
  • Go on tour with a rock band - I wouldn't
  • Go skinny dipping in mixed company - I have
  • Heckle a comedian at a comedy club - I wouldn't
  • Eat something really gross - I have (according to some)

I won't tag anyone, but if you want to play along, let me know in my Comments.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger TroyBoy said...

Take Hilda up on her Meme? I have!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home