The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, November 30, 2007

The Lola Shuffle - The "On the Road Again" Edition


Well it's the last day of NaBloPoMo...it's been tough but there is definitely a sense of accomplishment. Congratulations to all who made it through.


Anyway, so we're headed to Georgia today. A quick shuffle is all I've got time for...go Lola, go!



  1. Darkest Hour - Arlo Guthrie

  2. Even Now - Barry Manilow

  3. Mother and Child Reunion - Paul Simon

  4. Calypso - John Denver

  5. Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' - Journey

  6. You Can Leave Your Hat On - Joe Cocker (IMO, absolutely, hands down one of the sexiest songs...ever!)

  7. Run to You - Bryan Adams

  8. Come Fly With Me - Frank Sinatra

  9. Dust in the Wind - Kansas

  10. Let It Be - The Beatles

You know, I actually have "On the Road Again" by WIllie Nelson on Lola, but that would just be too obvious for Miss Thang.


Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

Oh yay! I love Journey. Journey is like having a bacon cheeseburger - junky, but so yummy.

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK. I can never post comments. I was saying, come and see me in Valdosta if you are heading North or South on I-75.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

You're right about You Can Leave Your Hat On. Darkest Hour is probably my favorite Arlo Guthrie song.

1:05 PM  
Blogger TroyBoy said...

Um, I don't get "Leave Your Hat On". I will pass on your collective condolences to my wife.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home