The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, November 23, 2007

The Lola Shuffle - The "Scrapple" Edition



As I continue going through the foods I must eat when in the Philadelphia area, I had scrapple for breakfast today. YAY! Scrapple makes me happy.

So Lola...now that your scrapple lust has been sated, shuffle on...



  1. New World Man - Rush

  2. Fever - Peggy Lee (Perfect song for her)

  3. Songbird - Eva Cassidy

  4. Hold On - KT Tunstall

  5. Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi (Joisey in da' house)

  6. Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac

  7. In the Mood - Glenn Miller Orchestra

  8. The Winner Takes It All - ABBA

  9. Blessed - Martina McBride

  10. Spirits in the Material World - The Police

Well Lola is certainly at her eclectic best today.


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

So you liked scrapple? My husband is from West Virginia and used to tell me about this all the time. I wouldn't eat it though. Maybe I'll get him to make me some.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home