The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Random Meme

In my wanderings I came across this meme...if you want to play, please let me know in my Comments section.



1. When was the last time you cleaned out your closet? I don't remember (that's bad, right?)

2. When was the last time you went to a concert? July 2006 to see Bon Jovi

3. When was the last time you had a milkshake? About two weeks ago I had a chocolate malt shake and it was awesome!

4. When was the last time you got all dressed up? Christmas 2005

5. When was the last time you went grocery shopping? Today - we went shopping for the Thanksgiving baskets we decorate and donate to needy families in the community

6. What's your favorite tv talk show? Day time: Ellen; Late night: David Letterman

7. Do you like crackers in your soup? No

8. How much does money motivate you? Not enough

9. Do you have a garden? Bwahahahahaha...ummm, no

10. Do you enjoy the traditional Thanksgiving dinner (turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, etc.)? Yes, although if it was up to me we could forego the turkey and just have stuffing and side dishes and wine

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Toni Lea Andrews said...

1. About two weeks ago. But I’m in Connecticut and it was time to put away summer clothes and take out winter clothes. BTW, I have the world's tiniest closet, and winter clothes are fatter! My down jacket needs its own closet.

2. About three months ago I saw Hall and Oats on the world’s worst blind date. At least he bought me a teeshirt. It says “Maneater.”

3. It’s been a couple of years.

4. I get dressed up regularly, unless you mean formal evening wear, in which case it was at a writer’s conference awards ceremony about a year ago.

5. Yesterday. I cook a lot and always need an ingredient or two.

6. One that is on in another room with the volume turned down too low for me to hear it. I listen to Car Talk on NPR, though.

7. Nope.

8. Very little.

9. Yes. And it hates me.

10. Traditional Thanksgiving food is a little heavy for my tastes, although I get an excuse to eat turnips. I looooooove turnips. I generally bring some unusual side dishes to liven things up. And make a leg of lamb as a turkey alternative.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

I will do this eventually....you just sit back, relax and wait for it. :)

8:27 AM  
Blogger The Curmudgeon said...

I'm with you on the stuffing. Turkey is just something you have to endure in order to qualify to eat stuffing.

You asked if LSS incorporates any Cuban dishes into our Thanksgiving table... I don't think so... of course I'm focused on the stuffing so I might not have noticed.

All the Cuban food comes out on Christmas Eve at my mother-in-law's....

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home