The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

4 Things That Make You Different Meme

I found this meme in my wanderings through the Blogosphere...if you want to participate, please let me know in my Comments area.
  1. Name a CD you own that none of your friends do - Most of the CDs I own aren't owned by my friends...I'll say "Songbird" by Eva Cassidy - a beautiful CD, every song is amazing
  2. Name a book you own that none of your friends do - "Small Wonder" by Barbara Kingsolver
  3. Name a movie you own on DVD/VHS/whatever that none of your friends do -"Evita" starring Madonna - I love that movie!
  4. Name a tourist attraction in the US that you have visited that none of your friends have - The Mary Tyler Moore statue in Minnepolis, Minnesota

(sigh) It's gonna be a long blogging month...

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Adam Thornton said...

Yes, there was something almost magnetic about that Mary Typer Moore statue...

9:41 AM  
Blogger Toni Lea Andrews said...

HA! Gotcha! I've got "Small Wonder" - I've been a Kingsolver fan since "The Bean Trees."

10:40 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

OK, I will do this because I'm too swampd at work to think of something else to blog about today.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Okay, so I am posting this meme on my blog as well, but first, I also have Eva Cassidy's Songbird and Evita!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Hilda said...

Curses! Foiled by Toni and Matt!

:)

Trust me - I still have a lot of weird stuff!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home