The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, November 2, 2007

The Lola Shuffle - "The It's NaBloPoMo Time" Edition

NaBloPoMo is here!

OK, Lola...shuffle us off to a good start for the month...
  1. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' - Michael Jackson (Does he say "you're a vegetable" in this song?)
  2. Learnin' the Blues - Frank Sinatra (Maybe I should call this the "dropping consonants from the end of words" edition of the Lola Shuffle)
  3. King of Pain - The Police
  4. One More Saturday Night - Grateful Dead (makes me smile)
  5. The Fool On the Hill - The Beatles (I don't know why this is on Lola - I don't really like this song.)
  6. I Haven't Got Time for the Pain - Carly Simon (Ay, who does Carly? Who does?)
  7. Songbird - Eva Cassidy (Pretty)
  8. I Only Want to Be With You - Dusty Springfield (That voice - awesome!)
  9. La Vie Boheme - RENT Soundtrack (My favorite song and scene from the play and the movie)
  10. The Dance - Garth Brooks (Melancholy song - beautiful)

Well, that was eclectic - good job Lola. Have a great weekend everyone!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Ooo! Good RENT song! One of my favorite shows and movies! Also, I have listened to the Robert Plant/Alison Krauss CD "Raising Sand" and it is really good...granted I would say that Alison Krauss is one of my all time favorite female voices.

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home