The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Our 10th Wedding Anniversary


Happy 10th Anniversary to hubby and me! Yep, it's been 10 years. It's so strange - in a way it feels like yesterday, but it also feels like we've been together forever.

We're not doing anything special today. Our trip to New Orleans back in April was our anniversary trip and Saturday we're going to lunch at a new Mexican restaurant that's gotten wonderful reviews. Then when we go to Philadelphia we're planning on going to our *special* restaurant in South Philly, the Italian neighborhood.

Actually our *big event* tonight is to play World of Warcraft with some friends and do a major "raid event" - we'll see how we do. But, as I told you last year, we'll still find time for our anniversary tradition.

So, to my husband: Happy Anniversary baby - thanks for giving me a wonderful 10 years. I'll be with you forever, you're my heart.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

Nice picture. Congratulations and here's wishing you many many many more! Loveya!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Adam Thornton said...

Happy anniversary!

9:35 AM  
Blogger sari said...

Happy Anniversary!! :-)

4:08 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Happy Anniversary! I know what you mean about sometimes it feels like yesterday and some times it feels like you've always been together -- that's how I feel.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it was a lovely anniversary!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Congratulations! I hope it was a wonderful anniversary for you both.

8:31 PM  
Blogger TroyBoy said...

Congrats on 10 and here is to 40 more!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home